jueves, diciembre 22, 2005

Time is up


Googleá - Time is up


Moving around,
making a sound
that nobody can understand.
Wasting my time,
losing my mind
in a building that is getting red.

Ready for me,
ready for you
to come and fill in all the blanks.
Looking at Mars,
following stars,
only guessing what is far away.

Listening to some jazz.
Gathering all my stuff.
Reasoning never ends,
just deceive me when the time is up.

Listen to that.
Is it a rat
that is creeping up inside my bed?
Or is it you,
making your move
to the turning point of no return?

I have to run,
see you around
when my soul begins the falling down.
But untill then
kiss me goodbye
never let me know you're feeling bad.

Listening all that jazz
Gathering all your stuff.
Reasoning is at hand,
just remind me when the time is up.